Don’t confuse the compact SS107 with an entry level or “small person” kayak. This portable beast boasts premium fishing features with a small footprint and a serious payload.
Designed for maximum stability without sacrificing paddling performance, and angler friendly features where you need them, the SS107 is a fully featured paddlecraft that you truly have to experience to appreciate.
A great paddling kayak is nice, but a great paddling fishing kayak requires more than just paddling performance. It requires something we call “Fishability”. It’s feeling confident enough to move around or even stand up and fish. It’s having your gear out of the way but within reach. It’s the comfort and ergonomics that enable long days on the water. It’s every piece, every part, and every function being carefully designed for versatility and with the kayak angler in mind. It’s an overall kayak angling experience in which things work the way they should work. For us, the bar was set at Ultimate Fishability™.
- Length: 10' 7"
- Width: 34.5"
- Weight: 59 lbs hull weight; 75 lbs w/o seat; 84 lbs w/ seat
- Capacity: 425 lbs
- Deck Height: 15.5"
- Hull Material: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Hybrid Cat Hull design
- DryPod™ with transducer through-hull scupper
- Multi-rod and paddle management points
- HiRise™ seating with ultra-high bass boat like position
- PerchPads™ for additional standing position on top of gunwales
- Integrated Doubleheader hinge with DryPod™
- Boss Strap™ rod management system
- Fat Grip™ bow handle w/ comfort insert
- Fat Grip™ retractable stern handle w/comfort insert
- YakAttack® Aluminum GearTrac™
- Side carry handle with paddle storage
- Low Profile Deck Fittings
- SeatRack™ positioning system
- Omni Hook™ stern tankwell tie-down system
- Deck Traction Pads in forward cockpit
- Stern Access Plate for hull access
- Replaceable stern skid plates
- Dual Action Foot Braces™
- Anodized aluminum foot brace track is strong and ultra-ridged