Set your course with the new Hobie Mirage Compass, the newest addition to Hobie’s fleet of award-winning pedal kayaks.
Simplicity defined, its time-tested MirageDrive pedal system with Glide Technology moves you easily through the water. Outfitted with a breathable mesh seat, the Compass offers maximum stability and an oversized cockpit and flat deck for standing. A sharp turning radius makes this fishing kayak nimble in tight quarters, yet able to speed over open water in stealthy fashion. Kayak fishing features include molded-in rod holders, H-Track accessory mounts and a transducer cavity ready for you to install a Lowrance® fishfinder.
- Length: 12'
- Width: 34"
- Capacity: 400 lbs
- Crew: 1 Person
- Fitted Hull Weight: 68 lbs
- Fully Rigged Weight: 87 lbs
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Lowrance Ready System Built-In Transducer Mount And Through-Hull Cable Plugs.
- Front/Back Carrying Handles
- Oversize Cockpit For Standing
- MirageDrive 180 (Does Include Turbo Fins and Forward/Reverse)
- H-Track Accessory Mounts
- Molded In Cup Holder
- Easy Steerying System For The Rudder
- Rudder Automatically Kicks Up When Hit
- Fiberglass 2 Piece Paddle Included
- Bungee Paddle Holder
- Mesh Fabric Seat
- Molded In Rod Holders (2)
- Stern Storage Area w/ Bungee Tie Downs
- Mesh-Covered Bow Storage Area
- 8" Round Twist and Seal Cockpit Hatch
Powered By MirageDrive
The MirageDrive pedal system with Glide Technology features legendary bioengineered performance. Power forward virtually hands-free.