Outfitted with a breathable mesh seat, the Compass offers maximum stability and an oversized cockpit and flat deck for standing. A sharp turning radius makes this fishing kayak nimble in tight quarters, yet able to speed over open water in stealthy fashion. Kayak fishing features include molded-in rod holders, H-Track accessory mounts and a transducer cavity ready for you to install a Lowrance® fishfinder.
- Length: 12'
- Width: 34"
- Capacity: 400 lbs
- Seat Capacity: 275 lbs
- Crew: 1 Person
- Fitted Hull Weight: 68 lbs
- Fully Rigged Weight: 87 lbs
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Height From Floor To Middle of The Kayak: 12.5"
- Height From Floor To Tallest Point On The Kayak: 13.5"
- Lowrance Ready System Built-In Transducer Mount And Through-Hull Cable Plugs.
- Front/Back Carrying Handles
- Oversize Cockpit For Standing
- H-Track Accessory Mounts
- Molded In Cup Holder
- Easy Steerying System For The Rudder
- Rudder Automatically Kicks Up When Hit
- Fiberglass 2 Piece Paddle Included
- Bungee Paddle Holder
- Mesh Fabric Seat
- Molded In Rod Holders (2)
- Stern Storage Area w/ Bungee Tie Downs
- Mesh-Covered Bow Storage Area
- 8" Round Twist and Seal Cockpit Hatch
Hobie Cat Company, Hobie Cat Australasia and Hobie Kayaks Europe warrant that this boat is free from defects in materials and workmanship to retail customer in their approved regions. Two year coverage on hull and all components. For full warranty details, click here.Register Your Hobie
In order to register your Hobie, please click here and fill out the information on Hobie's website.