The Hobie Mirage Compass kayak gives you light weight, ample storage and a sleek design. The fisherman's dream for maximum stability with an oversized cockpit and flat deck for standing and turning radius sharp enough to track in tight quarters. With H-Track accessory mounts boasting versatility on this already versatile boat; deck is ready to take on advanced fish finders like Lowrance. The Compass is outfitted with the MirageDrive 180 with Kick-Up Fins.
- Crew: 1 Person
- Drive: MirageDrive 180 with Kick-Up Fins
- Length: 12'
- Width: 34"
- Capacity: 400 lbs
- Seat Capacity: 275 lbs
- Fitted Hull Weight: 68 lbs
- Fully Rigged Weight: 87 lbs
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Height From Floor To Middle of The Kayak: 12.5"
- Height From Floor To Tallest Point On The Kayak: 13.5"
- MIRAGEDRIVE POWERED (The forward and reversing MirageDrive 180 pedal propulsion system with Kick-Up Fins features legendary bioengineered performance.)
- EXCELLENT HULL PERFORMANCE (The durable polyethylene hull hits the sweet spot between tracking and maneuverability. The oversize cockpit includes plenty of flat deck area for standing.)
- ACCESSORY READY (H-Track accessory mounts provide no-drill customization for the utmost in rigging flexibility.)
- 8” ROUND TWIST AND SEAL HATCH
- DRINK HOLDER (Keep your drink close at hand.)
- EASY STEERING SYSTEM (When you want to paddle or need to transport your Compass on shore, the spring-loaded rudder folds flush. Automatically kicks up if you hit something. Easy grip rudder handle provides fingertip steering.)
- OPTIMAL SEATING DESIGN (The breathable mesh fabric is adjustable for comfort. Mounted at an ideal height for fishing, there's room for tackle storage underneath. Easily removable for use on shore.)
- TWO ROD HOLDERS (The Compass comes ready to fish from the factory.)
- STORAGE ABOUNDS (Bring your favorite gear along, including an H-Crate or Livewell. There's plenty of room in the mesh-covered bow storage area, stern storage area with Bungee tie-downs, and the 8-inch round Twist and Seal cockpit hatch.)
- POWER-POLE MICRO INTEGRATION (Brass inserts in the stern accept Hobie’s mounting plate for a Power-Pole Micro shallow water anchor.)
Hobie Cat Company, Hobie Cat Australasia and Hobie Kayaks Europe warrant that this boat is free from defects in materials and workmanship to retail customer in their approved regions. Two year coverage on hull and all components. For full warranty details, click here.Register Your Hobie
In order to register your Hobie, please click here and fill out the information on Hobie's website.