No matter if you’re stalking big game in the ocean or bass at home, the Hobie Mirage Outback fishing machine has got you covered. With patented MirageDrive 180 with Kick-Up Turbo Fins that retract on impact and easy casting from the standing deck, there’s no better way to fish. Loaded with features and designed for comfort and convenience, the extra-wide standing deck offers an improved casting platform and convenient vantage point from above. The H-Rail lets you carry your gear without it getting in the way, thanks to the patented RAM Hand-Track mounting system.
- Crew: 1 Person
- Drive: MD 180 Tubro w/ Kick-Up Fins and Arc Cranks
- Length: 12' 9"
- Width: 34"
- Capacity: 425 lbs
- Seat Capacity: 275 lbs
- Fitted Hull Weight: 85 lbs
- Fully Rigged Weight: 103 lbs
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Height From Floor To Middle of The Kayak: 12.5"
- Height From Floor To Tallest Point On The Kayak: 12.5"
- MIRAGEDRIVE 180 WITH KICK-UP TURBO FINS (Revolutionary hands-free propulsion system. When pedaled, the flexible fins assume the shape of a propeller blade, providing forward motion with each pedal stroke.)
- REFLECTIVE BOW GRAPHICS (For added safety on the water.)
- LARGE BOW HATCH (Enables easy access to the bow's stowage compartment. A security strap with a detachable clip tethers the hatch; abovedeck, Bungee® cords secure extra gear.)
- FORWARD ACCESSORY MOUNT (Install an optional Mirage Sail Kit or Bimini Sunshade. Securely steps onto a deck-mounted fitting. Enjoy added power without complication; Mirage Sail Kits make sailing fun and easy while Bimini's provide relief from the sun.)
- RUDDER UP/DOWN CONTROL
- NOTCHED MIRAGEDRIVE WELL (Recess for MirageDrive on bottom of kayak for better shallow water protection.)
- HOBIE H-RAIL WITH INTEGRATED PATENTED RAM HAND-TRACK (For the ultimate customization and organization in accessory mounting. Includes side accessory tracks, plier holder, knife slot, Tackle Storage Retainers and an integrated Bungee retraction system to keep all gear close at hand.)
- EVA DECK PADS (Advanced EVA pads provide better grip, extra comfort, and improved stability while standing and sound dampening properties.)
- VERTICAL RECTANGULAR HATCH (New vertical orientation allows for more standing area and ease of access to your tackle bins. Comes standard with an easily removable tackle bucket and bottle opener on the inside lid. A rubber mesh pocket is included to catch any stray bottle caps.)
- MID-BOAT CARRYING HANDLE (These ergonomic handles are bolted onto either side of the kayak's cockpit, making it easier to negotiate launching ramps or transport.)
- DUAL RUDDER CONTROL (Easily control steering from both sides of the kayak.)
- VANTAGE CTW SEATING (New state-of-the-art design, with 4-way adjustablity and an added 1.5" on the seat base for more comfort in the cockpit or on the beach. Enjoy breathability, infinite flexibility and better visibility.)
- UTILITY TRAYS (For storing tackle and other items needed close at hand.)
- GUARDIAN RETRACTABLE TRANSDUCER SHIELD (Retractable Shield protects transducer on impact and retracts away for transport. Built-in transducer mount allows side scanning for optimal fishfinder performance. Pre-installed thru-hull cable plugs allow quick, no-drill, no-glue fishfinder installation.)
- 4 MOLDED-IN ROD HOLDERS (4 molded-in holsters securely tote your rods, are perfectly angled for trolling and can accommodate a gaff, nets and other gear.)
- LARGE REAR CARGO AREA (Big adventures demand plenty of gear. These molded areas and Bungee® tie-downs ensure that it's still there when you get to camp.)
- H-TRACK DELUXE W/ BUNGEE TACKLE RETAINER (Includes side accessory tracks for the ultimate customization in accessory mounting. Plier holder, knife slot, tackle storage retainers and an integrated retraction system keep your most needed items close at hand. The Bungee system creates infinite storage opportunities, add a Livewell, H-Crate or large cooler to the rear of your kayak.)
- CART KEEPER (Bungee Locking System safely secures a kayak cart while on the water.)
- UNDERHULL KICK-UP RUDDER (Automatically kicks up when coming into contact with a solid object like shallow ground or debris.)
- POWER-POLE READY (Pre-installed inserts to make mounting a Power-Pole a cinch, no mounting plate needed.)
Hobie Cat Company, Hobie Cat Australasia and Hobie Kayaks Europe warrant that this boat is free from defects in materials and workmanship to retail customer in their approved regions. Two year coverage on hull and all components. For full warranty details, click here.Register Your Hobie
In order to register your Hobie, please click here and fill out the information on Hobie's website.