The Hobie Mirage Passport 12 is the perfect kayak for anyone who wants to go where they want with ease and world-class authority. With the revolutionary MirageDrive with Glide Technology and Kick-Up Fins, the Passport gets you there. When you’re not relaxing in the Passport’s breathable mesh seat, a wider cockpit area with EVA floor padding provides a stable platform for standing and stretching your legs or casting a lure. There’s plenty of real estate to stash equipment on the bow or stern cargo areas and more below deck access through the center 8” Twist-n-Seal hatch. Anglers will love the stealthy new Bay Sand color.
- Crew: 1 Person
- Drive: MirageDrive GT
- Length: 12'
- Width: 34"
- Capacity: 400 lbs
- Seat Capacity: 275 lbs
- Fitted Hull Weight: 73 lbs
- Fully Rigged Weight: 83 lbs
- Hull Construction: Thermorformed Polyethylene
- Height From Floor To Middle of The Kayak: 12.25"
- Height From Floor To Tallest Point On The Kayak: 14.25"
- MIRAGEDRIVE POWERED (The Glide Technology Drive features legendary bioengineered performance. For reverse gear, see our other kayak lines with the MirageDrive 180.)
- BOW STORAGE WITH BUNGEE
- ROD CADDIES
- FORWARD ACCESSORY MOUNT
- H-BAR READY
- ACCESSORY H-TRACK MOUNTS
- ACCESSIBLE TACKLE STORAGE
- EVA PADDED STANDING PLATFORM
- INCLUDES A TRANSDUCER CAVITY AND MOUNTING PLATE FOR YOU TO INSTALL A FISHFINDER
- 8" TWIST AND SEAL HATCH
- RUDDER CONTROL
- SUSPENDED MESH ALUMINUM FRAME SEAT
- ROD HOLDERS
- POWER-POLE MICRO MOUNTING PAD
- CARRYING HANDLES
- STOWABLE RUDDER
Hobie Cat Company, Hobie Cat Australasia and Hobie Kayaks Europe warrant that this boat is free from defects in materials and workmanship to retail customer in their approved regions. Two year coverage on hull and all components. For full warranty details, click here.Register Your Hobie
In order to register your Hobie, please click here and fill out the information on Hobie's website.