Get ready to make a splash with the Hobie Mirage Pro Angler 14 360 Pedal Kayak Mike Iaconelli Edition. This eye-catching kayak comes in a Firecracker Red Camouflage finish that is sure to turn heads when you're out on the water. But it's not just about looks with this kayak - it's also packed with features that any serious angler will appreciate. It comes equipped with the award-winning MirageDrive 360 with Kick-Up Fin Technology for unmatched power and control. Plus, it has all the bells and whistles you need to make your time on the water as enjoyable as possible, like storage for all your gear and a comfortable seat for hours of fishing fun.
Look no further than the Hobie Mirage Pro Angler 14 360 Pedal Kayak Mike Iaconelli Edition! This kayak is loaded with all the features anglers have come to expect from Hobie, including the H-Rail for unlimited accessory rigging, Guardian Retractable Transducer Shield for fishfinder protection, and a variety of storage options for all your rod setups. Custom EVA pads and branded graphics complete the bold look and specialized performance of this kayak. And it's all topped off with the ergonomic Vantage Seat for unrivaled, all-day comfort!
- Crew: 1 Person
- Drive: MirageDrive 360 with Turbo Kick-Up Fins and Arc Cranks
- Length: 13' 8"
- Width: 38"
- Height: 20"
- Capacity: 600 lbs
- Vantage Seat Capacity: 350 lbs
- Fitted Hull Weight: 124.5 lbs
- Fully Rigged Weight: 148.5 lbs
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Height From Floor To Middle of The Kayak: 17"
- Height From Floor To Tallest Point On The Kayak: 20"
- MIRAGEDRIVE 360 WITH TURBO KICK-UP TURBO FINS
- LARGE CARRYING HANDLE
- FRONT HATCH WITH REMOVABLE LINER (Large-opening storage area offers easy access for storing fish or ice and can be removed for cleaning.)
- FORWARD ACCESSORY MOUNT
- HORIZONTAL ROD STORAGE
- CUSTOM IKE 360 EVA GRIP PADS
- LARGE RECTANGULAR HATCH WITH PIVOTING TACKLE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (Large Twist and Seal hatch with Tackle Management System)
- H-RAIL (H-Rail is a durable, lightweight, patent pending mounting system for quickly and easily securing a complete line of H-Rail accessories.)
- 2 H-RAIL HORIZONTAL ROD RACKS (Designed for additional horizontal storage. Padding on the interior protects your investment, plus rod retainers secure your rods in position for easy access, surf landings or transport. When rotated, the Rod Rack can be used for storing other accessories like a paddle, sail or stakeout pole.)
- RUDDER CONTROL (Soft handle makes fingertip steering easy.)
- VANTAGE ST SEATING (Vantage Seating provides ultimate comfort and adjustability in a lightweight, easily removable form, along with Boa® system lumbar support technology.)
- RUBBER MESH STOWAGE POCKET (Easy access and safe stowage for the things you reach for most. Now made with rubber for improved durability.)
- 1 H-RAIL CUP HOLDER (Always have your favorite beverage conveniently located and secure.)
- MOLDED-IN VERTICAL ROD HOLDER (These molded-in holsters securely tote your rods, are perfectly angled for trolling and can accommodate a gaff, nets and other gear.)
- LIVEWELL READY REAR CARGO AREA (Big adventures demand plenty of gear. These molded areas and Bungee® tie-downs ensure that it's still there when you get to camp.)
- 8" TWIST AND SEAL HATCH (An efficient corkscrew mechanism ratchets down this hatch, keeping stowed items secure irrespective of the sea state. The lid is permanently attached to its base via a hinge, so you don't have to worry about leaving it at last night's campground.)
- RUDDER ACCESS
- REAR LARGE CARRYING HANDLE
Hobie Cat Company, Hobie Cat Australasia and Hobie Kayaks Europe warrant that this boat is free from defects in materials and workmanship to retail customer in their approved regions. Two year coverage on hull and all components. For full warranty details, click here.Register Your Hobie
In order to register your Hobie, please click here and fill out the information on Hobie's website.