* Picture above shows MirageDrive 180 with Turbo Fins. On these color options only the MirageDrive 180 with Standard Fins comes on it.
The legendary design that propelled the MirageDrive to kayak fishing supremacy is better than ever. It’s still every inch an Hobie Outback Camo fishing kayak, with a time-tested hull that’s an ideal blend of confident stability and smooth maneuverability. Yet more nimble than ever, thanks to the efficient reversing MirageDrive 180. The deck is designed around the marvelous Vantage CT seat to maximize stand-up space and storage. Cruise, camp, or catch. The Outback is packed full of kayak fishing features, including the Lowrance Ready System that makes sonar installation a cinch.
- Length: 12' 1"
- Width: 33"
- Height: 15"
- Capacity: 400 lbs
- Crew: 1 Person
- Fitted Hull Weight: 81 lbs
- Fully Rigged Weight: 99 lbs
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Front/Back Carrying Handles
- Two Mid-Boat Carrying Handles
- Rudder Handle Control
- Padeye XL
- 3-way Connector for Lowrance Ready, Thru-Hull Wire Plugs (Backwards Compatible)
- Repositioned Thru-Hull wire plugs for easier access
- Large Covered Bow Hatch
- Two-Piece Paddle with On-Hull Storage
- MirageDrive 180 with Standard Fins (Does Not Include Turbo Fins)
- Twist and Stow Rudder (Does Not Include Larger Rudder)
- Sail Mount
- Mesh Stowage Pocket
- Four Molded-In Rod Holders
- Rear Cargo Area w/ Bungee Tie Downs
- Vantage CT Seating
- Two 8" Twist and Seal Hatches w/ Gear Bucket
- Lowrance Ready
Powered By MirageDrive 180
The ungainly paddle is replaced by the sheer efficiency of the MirageDrive 180, the original pedal kayak drive. With the largest human muscle group now in play, kayaking becomes easier and more efficient than ever.