The 12-foot Mirage Hobie Passport takes you where you want to go with ease and world-class authority with pedal propulsion. When you’re not relaxing in the Passport’s breathable mesh seat, a wider cockpit area with EVA floor padding provides a stable platform for standing and stretching your legs or casting a lure. There’s plenty of real estate to stash equipment on the bow or stern cargo areas and more below deck access through the center 8” Twist-n-Seal hatch. Anglers will be happy that the Passport 12 has a transducer cavity and scupper for simple install of your favorite fishfinder and a Power-Pole® Micro bracket indent to mount your favorite shallow water anchor. Additional features include steering system with stowable rudder, two fishing rod holders, accessory tracks, and under seat and gunnel tackle storage.
- Length: 12'
- Width: 34"
- Capacity: 400 lbs
- Crew: 1 Person
- Fitted Hull Weight: 73 lbs
- Fully Rigged Weight: 83 lbs
- Hull Construction: Thermorformed Polyethylene
- Powered by the MirageDrive Classic with ST Fins
- Transducer Cavity for Simple Fishfinder Install
- EVA Padded Standing Platform
- 2 Rod Holders
- 8" Hatch - Option to Upgrade to Rectangular Hatch
- Accessory Mounting Tracks
- Comfortable Mesh Aluminum Frame Seat
- Bow Storage with Bungee
- Mounting Pad for Power-Pole Micro Install
Powered By MirageDrive Classic with Standard Fins
A powerful combination of performance and value. The MirageDrive Classic pedal system has dual underwater fins that drive you forward with proven speed using the power of your legs. The patented square tip fin design on the ST fins has an increased surface area while maintaining a one-foot mast length for faster speeds. With a refined design and famous Hobie quality, experience endless adventure on the water.