With innovative multiple seating options for one or two casters, the Hobie Pro Angler 17T is the king of fishing kayaks. Set up the fully adjustable Vantage XT Seating (extra tall) in the in-line tandem configuration (guide style), face- to-face (ideal for fishing with small fry), or as a single (so much space!); three steering handles cover all the possibilities. Fishing rod storage both front and rear holds an astounding dozen rods—bring the entire quiver. Customize accessory placement on more than 20 feet of H-Rail system. Both users can stand and kayak fish in comfort and each cockpit is fitted with a large rectangular hatch with pivoting tackle management system; there’s even additional under-seat storage. An aft battery platform stands ready to house a 12v trolling motor battery, a cooler or crate to carry even more gear.
- Length: 17'
- Width: 43.5"
- Capacity: 900 lbs
- Crew: 1-2 Persons
- Vantage Seat Capacity: 350 lbs
- Fitted Hull Weight: 206.5 lbs
- Fully Rigged Weight: 244 lbs
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- 2 MirageDrive 180 w/ Turbo Fins
- Guardian Retractable Transducer Shield
- Repositioned Thru-Hull wire plugs for easier access
- Padeye XL
- 260cm paddle, T-handle still included
- 3-way connector for Lowrance Ready, Thru-Hull Wire Plugs (Backwards Compatible)
- Two-Piece Paddle
- Front Hatch with Removable Liner
- 2 Fully Adjustable Vantage XT Seats
- Two H-Rail Mounting Plates
- Two H-Rail Horizontal Rod Racks
- Two H-Rail Cup Holders
- Molded-In Vertical Rod Storage
- Horizontal Rod Storage for 10 Rods
- Tracking Skeg
- Trolling Motor Battery Platform
- Two Plano Tackle Boxes
- Three Large Rectangular Hatches
- Two Pivoting Tackle Management Systems
Powered by MirageDrive 180
The ungainly paddle is replaced by the sheer efficiency of the MirageDrive 180, the original pedal kayak drive. With the largest human muscle group now in play, kayaking becomes easier and more efficient than ever.