The Hobie Mirage Passport 10.5 is the perfect kayak for your next adventure. It’s designed with an ultra-lightweight hull that delivers speed and agility, so you can explore all day long without getting tired. It features the patented MirageDrive GT with Kick-Up Fins that quickly retract on contact with obstacles that are under the water. The drive cuts through waves and delivers incredible speeds. So go ahead-pour some hot cocoa--sit back, relax and enjoy the ride.
- Crew: 1 Person
- Drive: MirageDrive GT
- Length: 10.5'
- Width: 34"
- Capacity: 325 lbs
- Seat Capacity: 275 lbs
- Fitted Hull Weight: 65 lbs
- Fully Rigged Weight: 75 lbs
- Hull Construction: Thermorformed Polyethylene
- Height From Floor To Middle of Kayak: 12.5"
- Height From Floor To Tallest Point On The Kayak: 12.5"
- MIRAGEDRIVE POWERED (The Glide Technology Drive features legendary bioengineered performance. For reverse gear, see Hobie's other kayak lines with the MirageDrive 180.)
- BOW AND STERN CARGO WITH BUNGEE
- VERTICAL ACCESSORY TUBE (SAIL AND BIMINI)
- ACCESSORY MOUNTING TRACKS (2)
- 8” TWIST-N-SEAL HATCH
- SUSPENDED MESH ALUMINUM FRAME SEAT
- ROD HOLDERS (2)
- CARGO SCUPPERS FOR HOBIE CART AND HOBIE LIVEWELL
- STEERING SYSTEM WITH STOWABLE RUDDER
Hobie Cat Company, Hobie Cat Australasia and Hobie Kayaks Europe warrant that this boat is free from defects in materials and workmanship to retail customer in their approved regions. Two year coverage on hull and all components. For full warranty details, click here.Register Your Hobie
In order to register your Hobie, please click here and fill out the information on Hobie's website.