Everything elite anglers are looking for in a fishing kayak – total control, power, stability, performance, stealth, comfort and feature rich. It’s wide, rock-solid standing platform comes decked out with noise reducing EVA traction pads. Explore wherever you want to go with the all-new Kick-Up fins that automatically retract upon impact. Ultra-comfortable, adjustable Vantage ST seat, dual steering, Guardian Retractable Transducer Shield and an extra-wide beam allows for long days on the water. Mount your rod holders and electronics on the 12-sided Hobie H-Rail bars.
- Length: 13' 8"
- Width: 38"
- Capacity: 600 lbs
- Vintage Seat Capacity: 350 lbs
- Crew: 1 Person
- Fitted Hull Weight: 124.5 lbs
- Fully Rigged Weight: 148.5 lbs
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Powered by the Mirage 360 Drive Tech + ST Tubro Kick-Up Fins
- Limited Edition Arctic Blue Camo Hull
- Vantage with BOA Lumbar Support
- Guardian Retractable Transducer Shield
- H-Rail for Rods & Accessories
- Pivoting Tackle Management System
- Front and Center Hatches
- Horizontal Rod Storage
- Sailand Bimini Mount
Powered by the Mirage 360 Drive Tech + ST Tubro Kick-Up Fins
New Patented Kick-Up Fins provide the power to charge through the water as never before. Logs, kelp, shallows, rocks, no problem.
With the MirageDrive 360 propulsion system, Hobie is taking pedal kayaking in every direction. Literally. New 360 Drive Technology and Kick Up Fins allow anglers to move in every degree on the compass. For 2020, available exclusively on the Mirage Pro Angler 360 Series.
Amazon Green Camo
Arctic Blue Camo