For those who want a boat specifically designed for fishing, the Blue Sky Boatworks 360 Angler sits comfortably between the bass boat and the kayak without compromising space, comfort, accessories, storage, stealth and the ability to get to those skinny/shallow waters the big boats can't. The 360 Angler has gear tracks for rod mounts, comes with rod holders, has hull storage for rods and tackle boxes and much more.
Owner's Manual: Click Here
- Length: 13' 4"
- Width: 48"
- Weight: 140 lbs w/o seat & drive; 170 lbs w/ seat and drive
- Capacity: 500 lbs
- Rotomolded Polyethylene, Anodized Marine Grade Aluminium
- Crank Ration: 12:1
- Sleek twin hulls for speed & stability
- Four easy-access storage hatches
- Thirty square feet of deck space
- Captain's swivel seat w/ dual-steering controls - trimmable forward and backward as weel as up and down
- Raised RAM Hand Track gear attachment track
- Integrated wheel deployment system
- FlexDrive System - interchangeable with E-Drive System
- Padded deck for all-day standing comfort
- Power-Pole Micro Anchor ready
- Front and rear porch for extra staging space
- Track-mount cup holder and 2 rod holders
- Drybag seatback pouch
- Convenient built-in tackle storage while seated
- Two hatch inserts to keep gear organized
- Rod and paddle management system
- Spring-loaded kick-up rudder
- Prop access hatch
- Four grab handles
- Crossbeam gear tracks
- Footman's loop tie-down points on hulls
About The Flex Drive
Jackson Kayak has designed a patent-pending prop-driven pedal system which allows for hands-free forward and reverse propulsion for kayaks. Named the Flex Drive, it consists of a daggerboard-protected tri-prop propeller which, combined with unique articulation of the prop system, gives the Flex Drive increased performance over other drives and helps keep the system clear of obstacles and easy to clean. Jackson Kayak’s Flex Drive System can quickly adapt from deep to shallow water navigation without having to move the main pedal drive unit.
The Flex Drive is easily deployed with the flip of a lever, has adjustable pitch prop blades and a 12:1 ratio. An interchangeable electric motor-driven head unit is in development as well for release at a later date.