Shipping and Estimated Arrival Dates
We can ship to virtually any address in the United States. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to some addresses within the United States.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based and dimensions-based. The weight and dimensions of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound and dimensions will be rounded up to the next full inch.
We will do our best to deliver on time, but estimated arrival dates are NOT GUARANTEED. Unforeseen circumstances and/or weather delays may impact delivery time.
Some items will require a signature in order for carrier to leave at the given shipping address. If you have any shipping-related questions, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (931) 858-5222. We DO NOT SHIP on the following holidays/days:
- Sundays and Saturdays
- New Year's Day
- 4th of July
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Labor Day
- President's Day
- Day before and after Thanksgiving
- Memorial Day
- Christmas Eve
- New Year's Eve
Estimated arrival dates that are placed today are for domestic orders only. We have adjusted the estimated arrival estimates to account for holidays and weekends. The estimated arrival dates will be sent to you via email, if you provided one upon checking out. This does NOT apply to:
- Deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, PO boxes and rural areas.
- Deliveries made to U.S. territories, FPO, and APO.
- Items shipped terminal to terminal through a common carrier freight.
- Items shipped through a common carrier freight from terminal to customer's address.
Free Shipping Policy
The free shipping offer excludes used items, blem items, factory 2nd items, Hobie products, Lowrance, Raymarine, kayaks, inflatable kayaks, stand up paddle boards, trailers, Hawaii, Alaska, PO boxes, all other freight items, and all items of hazardous materials. The free shipping is only available to orders over $49 subtotal. All offers exclude prior purchases and cannot be combined with other offers or coupon codes. Not valid on pre-orders or back orders.
If your order's subtotal is $49 or more and orders shipped to the contiguous United States, you qualify for free shipping, just make sure to choose the Free Shipping option when checking out.
First Time Customer Coupon Code
Offer valid on new email subscriptions and online, limited to one time use per customer, cannot be used on prior purchases, excludes all kayaks, batteries, depthfinders, trailers, Blue Sky Boatworks and Hobie products, shipping, and other restrictions apply. All offers exclude prior purchases and cannot be combined with other offers.
Returns and Exchanges Policy
Caney Fork Outdoors reserves the right to decline or limit returns or exchanges regardless of whether you have a receipt. You may return most new, unopened items within 12 days of purchase date for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). If the result isn't from our error (you recieved an incorrect or defective item, etc.), it's only fair that you pay for the return shipment.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
Caney Fork Outdoors reserves the right to decline or limit returns or exchanges regardless of whether you have a receipt. Items must be returned in 12 days of purchase date. Items being returned MUST be returned in the condition you received it, manufacturer tags, and original packaging and/or box. On items being returned if the return isn't a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.), the customer must pay a restocking fee of 15% of the item's published price on the day purchased, and the return shipping label of the item.
On new items, The customer must have a receipt or e-receipt in order to exchange or receive a refund. New items that CANNOT be returned:
- Stand Up Paddle Boards
- Fishing Tackle
- Fishing Lures
- Wiring Kits
Used/Blem/Factory 2nd Items
Used/Blem/Factory 2nd items are sold as is and CANNOT be returned or exchanged, even with a receipt.
On Sale Items/Discount Policy
All offers exclude prior purchases and cannot be combined with other offers.
If your item is under warranty, please contact the manufacturer of the item. Provide them with as much information as you can, like pictures, the issue, model, make, color, size, etc. Caney Fork Outdoors does NOT warranty any products sold.
Price Match Guarantee
We will price match any United States authorized online retailer's published price. If the United States authorized online retailer is offering an identical*, in-stock item for less, contact us at email@example.com or (931) 858-5222 and we will match that price.
- The customer must inform Caney Fork Outdoors of the price and online retailer by filling out the Price Match form.
- We reserve the right to verify the price and the availability of the identical item (i.e. price, quantity, color, size, brand, model)
- The item must be currently in-stock at the United States online retailer's website at the time the price match is requested.
- We reserve the right to limit quantities to one-per-customer, per item, per day.
- We will match our own online prices for in-store purchases. Just let a Caney Fork Outdoors associate know.
- Caney Fork Outdoors has the final decision on any request for a Price Match item.
- We will not price match any online prices outside of the contiguous United States.
- We will not price match any item from Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving.
Caney Fork Outdoors will not honor:
- Percentage Off or Buy One Get One Free advertisements without a specific price.
- Auctions or sites requiring a membership.
- Advertisements that require a purchase to receive a gift card.
- Bundle offers, Instant Rebates, Mail-in Offers, Offers that include financing.
- Closeout, "going out of business, or a misprinted ad prices of other retailers sales.
* Identical item MUST be in a new condition, and same price, quantity, color, size, brand, and model.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, Use Live Chat, Open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site.
Provide us with feedback on our products or services
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We do not use Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off it will turn off some of the features of the site.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Opting out:Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
• By logging in to your account
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
• Within 7 business days
We will notify the users via in-site notification
• Within 7 business days
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails:
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Caney Fork Outdoors
1193 Wolf Creek Road
Silver Point, TN 38582
None of these policies apply to all of the items purchased from Big Rock Market.
Caney Fork Outdoors reserves the right to modify the Terms And Conditions at any time.