The SS127 “Sit/Stand” fishing kayak is the result of months of R&D and has been carefully designed for Ultimate Fishability™. Designed for maximum stability without sacrificing paddling performance and angler-friendly features where you need them, you really have to paddle this craft to fully appreciate it.
You’ll notice right away that the SS127 sit-on-top fishing kayak is one of the most stable kayaks you’ve ever been in, which is surprising considering its 33.5” width. It’s not kind of stable. It’s crazy stable. A few paddle strokes later will leave you wondering how a fishing kayak this stable and only 12 feet-7 inches long paddles and tracks so well. Stop paddling, and the next surprise is the smooth and sustained glide. The icing on the cake is that in spite of all of this, the SS127 turns really well. How did we get all of this performance into one hull? We tested, we measured, we refined, and we did it again – over and over and over until we got what we were looking for.
- Length: 12' 7"
- Width: 33.75"
- Weight: 69 lbs hull weight; 85 lbs w/o seat; 94 lbs w/seat
- Capacity: 475 lbs
- Deck Height: 15.5"
- Hull Material: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Hybrid Cat Hull design
- Sliding under seat Junk Drawer™
- DryPod™ with transducer through-hull scupper
- Bow hatch with Doubleheader™ hinges
- Multi-rod and paddle management points
- HiRise™ seating with ultra-high bass boat like position
- PerchPads™ for additional standing position on top of gunwales
- Integrated Doubleheader hinge with DryPod™
- Boss Strap™ rod management system
- Fat Grip™ bow handle w/ comfort insert
- Fat Grip™ retractable stern handle w/comfort insert
- YakAttack® Aluminum GearTrac™
- Side carry handle with paddle storage
- Low Profile Deck Fittings
- SeatRack™ positioning system
- Omni Hook™ stern tankwell tie-down system
- Deck Traction Pads
- Power-Pole Micro Anchor ready
- Stern Access Plate for hull access
- Replaceable stern skid plates
- Dual Action Foot Braces™
- Anodized aluminum foot brace track is strong and ultra-ridged