The Hobie Mirage Pro Angler 12 360 provides anglers with a way to move through the water without constraints. The revolutionary MirageDrive 360 with Kick-Up Turbo Fins allow you to effortlessly spin or travel in any direction, going exactly where you want. It is equipped with patented kick up fins which retract on impact – making shallow areas entirely navigable.
The Pro Angler 12 is packed full of features, including a spacious cockpit and elevated Vantage ST seat with BOA lumbar support. With the Guardian retractable transducer shield, you're able to keep your transducer safe. H-Rail is also included for easy integration with accessories.
- Crew: 1 Person
- Drive: MirageDrive 360 with Kick-Up Turbo Fins
- Length: 12'
- Width: 36"
- Height: 20"
- Capacity: 500 lbs
- Vantage Seat Capacity: 350 lbs
- Fitted Hull Weight: 109.5 lbs
- Fully Rigged Weight: 132.5 lbs
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- MIRAGEDRIVE 360 WITH KICK-UP TURBO FINS
- LARGE CARRYING HANDLES
- LARGE FRONT HATCH WITH REMOVABLE LINER (Large-opening storage area offers easy access for storing fish or ice and can be removed for cleaning.)
- FORWARD ACCESSORY MOUNT
- HORIZONTAL ROD STORAGE
- STANDING PLATFORM GRIP PADS
- H-RAIL (H-Rail is a durable, lightweight, patent pending mounting system for quickly and easily securing a complete line of H-Rail accessories.)
- LARGE RECTANGULAR HATCH WITH PIVOTING TACKLE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (Large Twist and Seal hatch with Tackle Management System)
- 2 H-RAIL HORIZONTAL ROD RACKS (Designed for additional horizontal storage. Padding on the interior protects your investment, plus rod retainers secure your rods in position for easy access, surf landings or transport. When rotated, the Rod Rack can be used for storing other accessories like a paddle, sail or stakeout pole.
- RUBBER MESH STOWAGE POCKET (Easy access and safe stowage for the things you reach for most. Now made with rubber for improved durability.)
- VANTAGE ST SEATING (Vantage Seating provides ultimate comfort and adjustability in a lightweight, easily removable form, along with Boa® system lumbar support technology.)
- RUDDER CONTROL (Soft handle makes fingertip steering easy.)
- 1 H-RAIL CUP HOLDER (Always have your favorite beverage conveniently located and secure.)
- MOLDED-IN VERTICAL ROD HOLDER (These molded-in holsters securely tote your rods, are perfectly angled for trolling and can accommodate a gaff, nets and other gear.)
- LIVEWELL READY REAR CARGO AREA (Big adventures demand plenty of gear. These molded areas and Bungee® tie-downs ensure that it's still there when you get to camp.)
- 8" TWIST AND SEAL HATCH (An efficient corkscrew mechanism ratchets down this hatch, keeping stowed items secure irrespective of the sea state. The lid is permanently attached to its base via a hinge, so you don't have to worry about leaving it at last night's campground.)
- RUDDER ACCESS
Hobie Cat Company, Hobie Cat Australasia and Hobie Kayaks Europe warrant that this boat is free from defects in materials and workmanship to retail customer in their approved regions. Two year coverage on hull and all components. For full warranty details, click here.Register Your Hobie
In order to register your Hobie, please click here and fill out the information on Hobie's website.