The Hobie Mirage Pro Angler 14 fishing kayak is the ultimate way to pursue your passion for freshwater or salt water angling. From catching fish one after another, to even adding a dog to go along, this kayak delivers everything you’ll need for an unforgettable day on the water. With 6 rod holders and enough tackle compartments for all your gear, you will feel comfortable resting aboard the Pro Angler 14's elevated Vantage Seat which delivers exceptional comfort no matter how long your days are planned.
What's more, thanks to the reliable forward and reverse MirageDrive 180 with Kick-Up Turbo Fins, there's no limit to how far you can go...even if it takes all day - get back home in time for dinner!
- Crew: 1 Person
- Drive: MD 180 Tubro w/ Kick-Up Fins and Arc Cranks
- Length: 13' 8"
- Width: 38"
- Height: 20"
- Capacity: 600 lbs
- Vantage Seat Capacity: 350 lbs
- Fitted Hull Weight: 120.5 lbs
- Fully Rigged Weight: 144.5 lbs
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Height From Floor To Middle of The Kayak: 17"
- Height From Floor To Tallest Point On The Kayak: 20"
- MIRAGEDRIVE 180 WITH TURBO KICK-UP FINS (Revolutionary hands-free propulsion system. When pedaled, the flexible fins assume the shape of a propeller blade, providing forward motion with each pedal stroke.)
- LARGE CARRYING HANDLE
- FRONT HATCH WITH REMOVABLE LINER (Large-opening storage area offers easy access for storing fish or ice and can be removed for cleaning.)
- FORWARD ACCESSORY MOUNT
- HORIZONTAL ROD STORAGE
- DECK GRIP PADS
- LARGE RECTANGULAR HATCH WITH PIVOTING TACKLE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (Large Twist and Seal hatch with Tackle Management System)
- H-RAIL is a durable, lightweight, patent pending mounting system for quickly and easily securing a complete line of H-Rail accessories
- 2 H-RAIL HORIZONTAL ROD RACKS (Designed for additional horizontal storage. Padding on the interior protects your investment, plus rod retainers secure your rods in position for easy access, surf landings or transport. When rotated, the Rod Rack can be used for storing other accessories like a paddle, sail or stakeout pole.)
- RUDDER LEFT/RIGHT AUXILIARY CONTROL (Primary and secondary steering handles allow the boat to be steered from either the port or starboard sides of the boat.)
- VANTAGE ST SEATING (Vantage Seating provides ultimate comfort and adjustability in a lightweight, easily removable form, along with Boa® system lumbar support technology.)
- RUBBER MESH STOWAGE POCKET (Easy access and safe stowage for the things you reach for most. Now made with rubber for improved durability.)
- 1 H-RAIL CUP HOLDER (Always have your favorite beverage conveniently located and secure.)
- MOLDED-IN VERTICAL ROD HOLDER (These molded-in holsters securely tote your rods, are perfectly angled for trolling and can accommodate a gaff, nets and other gear.)
- LARGE REAR CARGO AREA (Big adventures demand plenty of gear. These molded areas and Bungee® tie-downs ensure that it's still there when you get to camp.)
- 8" TWIST AND SEAL HATCH (An efficient corkscrew mechanism ratchets down this hatch, keeping stowed items secure irrespective of the sea state. The lid is permanently attached to its base via a hinge, so you don't have to worry about leaving it at last night's campground.)
- RUDDER ACCESS
- ANCHOR TROLLEY SYSTEM READY (Brass inserts strategically placed fore and aft on the sides of the hull, ready to install an optional anchor trolley kit, for anchor, drift chute, or stakeout pole.)
- GUARDIAN RETRACTABLE TRANSDUCER SHIELD (A molded-in cavity provides the ability to add a Lowrance fish finder and route wires effortlessly.)
- LIVEWELL-READY CARGO AREA
Hobie Cat Company, Hobie Cat Australasia and Hobie Kayaks Europe warrant that this boat is free from defects in materials and workmanship to retail customer in their approved regions. Two year coverage on hull and all components. For full warranty details, click here.Register Your Hobie
In order to register your Hobie, please click here and fill out the information on Hobie's website.