Dominate the water in the Ultimate Fishing Machine. For discerning anglers who demand it all - room, stability, performance, stealth, and comfort– the PA 14 stands alone. There’s a non-skid deck for standing—a huge advantage for sight kayak fishing—and veritable acres of H-Rail for mounting rod holders and electronics. All this on a spacious 14-foot platform, with no need for a gas tank. Hobie’s unique MirageDrive 180 with new Kick-Up Turbo Fins provides efficient, worry-free, quiet propulsion.
- Length: 13' 8"
- Width: 38"
- Height: 20"
- Capacity: 600 lbs
- Crew: 1 Person
- Vantage Seat Capacity: 350 lbs
- Fitted Hull Weight: 120.5 lbs
- Fully Rigged Weight: 144.5 lbs
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Height From Floor To Middle of The Kayak: 17"
- Height From Floor To Tallest Point On The Kayak: 20"
- MirageDrive 180+ Turbo Kick-Up Fins
- Guardian Retractable Transducer Shield
- Repositioned Thru-Hull Wire Plugs for easier access
- 260cm paddle, T-handle still included
- Padeye XL
- 3-way connector for Lowrance Ready, Thru-Hull Wire Plugs (Backwards Compatible)
- Duel Steering
- Two-Piece Paddle with On-Hull Storage
- 8" Twist and Seal Hatch
- Sail Mount
- Vantage ST Seating
- Boa System Lumbar Support
- Large Rectangular Hatch with Pivoting Tackle Management System
- Retractable Rudder System
- Extra Large Covered Bow Hatch with Liner
- Fixed Front and Rear Carrying Handles
- Horizontal Rod Storage for 6 Rods
- Mesh Stowage Pocket
- Molded-In Vertical Rod Storage
- Rear Cargo Area with Bungee Tie Downs
- Tracking Skeg
- 2 Plano Tackle Boxes
Hobie Cat Company, Hobie Cat Australasia and Hobie Kayaks Europe warrant that this boat is free from defects in materials and workmanship to retail customer in their approved regions. Two year coverage on hull and all components. For full warranty details, click here.Register Your Hobie
In order to register your Hobie, please click here and fill out the information on Hobie's website.