With the all-new Hobie MirageDrive 360 and Kick-Up fins, move through the water without constraints, going exactly where you want to go. Effortlessly spin and move in every direction. Hobie’s new Kick-Up Fins which immediately retract on impact – even shallow areas are now entirely navigable. Logs, kelp, shallows, rocks, no problem. The Pro Angler 12 360 is packed full of features including six rod holders, the adjustable, elevated Vantage ST seat, extra wide hull and stain-resistant EVA padding.
- Length: 12'
- Width: 36"
- Capacity: 500 lbs
- Vintage Seat Capacity: 350 lbs
- Crew: 1 Person
- Fitted Hull Weight: 109.5 lbs
- Fully Rigged Weight: 132.5 lbs
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Powered by the Mirage 360 Drive Tech + ST Tubro Kick-Up Fins
- Limited Edition Arctic Blue Camo Hull
- Vantage with BOA Lumbar Support
- Guardian Retractable Transducer Shield
- H-Rail for Rods & Accessories
- Pivoting Tackle Management System
- Front and Center Hatches
- Horizontal Rod Storage
- Sailand Bimini Mount
Powered by the Mirage 360 Drive Tech + ST Tubro Kick-Up Fins
New Patented Kick-Up Fins provide the power to charge through the water as never before. Logs, kelp, shallows, rocks, no problem.
With the MirageDrive 360 propulsion system, Hobie is taking pedal kayaking in every direction. Literally. New 360 Drive Technology and Kick Up Fins allow anglers to move in every degree on the compass. For 2020, available exclusively on the Mirage Pro Angler 360 Series.
Amazon Green Camo
Arctic Blue Camo