Introducing the Hobie Mirage Compass Duo—the world’s most efficient tandem pedal kayak. Powered by dual MirageDrives with Kick-Up Fins (1 MirageDrive 180 with Kick-Up Fins and 1 MirageDrive GT with Kick-Up Fins), the Duo delivers a smooth and stable ride for two, whether you’re cruising in forward or reverse. The sleek hull design maximizes speed and stability, while greatly reducing drag. The cockpit features comfortable, ergonomic seating, 4 Integrated H-Tracks for accessory mounting, and abundant above and below deck storage compartments to house all of your gear. So grab a buddy and hit the water in style with the Hobie Mirage Compass Duo!
The Hobie Mirage Compass Duo Tandem Sit-On-Top Pedal Kayak is the perfect choice for your next water outing. With its sleek waterline and Kick-Up Rudder system, this kayak is highly responsive and easy to steer. It’s also extremely durable, making it ideal for adventures with adults, tikes, and furry companions. The roomy Compass Duo is simple to use and adventure-ready, making it the perfect choice for your next water outing.
- Crew: 1-2 Person
- Drive: 1 MirageDrive 180 with Kick-Up Fins and 1 MirageDrive GT with Kick-up Fins
- Length: 13.5'
- Width: 35"
- Capacity: 475 lbs
- Seat Capacity: 275 lbs
- Fitted Hull Weight: 92 lbs
- Fully Rigged Weight: 127 lbs
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Height From Floor To Middle of The Kayak: 12.5"
- Height From Floor To Tallest Point On The Kayak: 13.5"
- EXCELLENT HULL PERFORMANCE (The durable polyethylene hull hits the sweet spot between tracking and maneuverability. The oversize cockpit includes plenty of flat deck area for standing.)
- DUAL MIRAGEDRIVE POWERED (The dual MirageDrives feature legendary bioengineered performance. Outfitted with one MirageDrive 180 for both forward reverse and one MirageDrive with Glide Technology. Both drives have our patented Kick-Up Fins.)
- DRINK HOLDER (Keep your drink close at hand. Comes standard with two, one for each user.)
- 8" TWIST AND SEAL HATCH (An efficient corkscrew mechanism ratchets down this hatch, keeping stowed items secure irrespective of the sea state. The lid is permanently attached to its base via a hinge, so you don't have to worry about leaving it at last night's campground. The Duo comes equipped with two of them.)
- OPTIMAL SEATING DESIGN (The breathable mesh fabric is adjustable for comfort. Mounted at an ideal height for fishing, there's room for tackle storage underneath. Easily removable for use on shore.)
- SAIL MOUNT (The optional Mirage Sail Kit's mast securely steps onto a deck-mounted fitting. Enjoy added power without complication; Mirage Sail Kits make sailing fun and easy.)
- ACCESSORY READY (H-Track accessory mounts provide no-drill customization for the utmost in rigging flexibility.)
- LOWRANCE READY (Includes a transducer cavity for you to install a Lowrance fishfinder.)
- TWO-PIECE PADDLE (Negotiate surf-strewn beaches and rocky inlets with the included Two-Piece Paddle with Fiberglass Shaft.)
- EASY STEERING SYSTEM (When you want to paddle or need to transport your Compass on shore, the spring-loaded rudder folds flush. Automatically kicks up if you hit something. Easy grip rudder handle provides fingertip steering.)
- FOUR ROD HOLDERS (The Compass comes ready to fish from the factory. 4 molded-in holsters securely tote your rods, are perfectly angled for trolling and can accommodate a gaff, nets and other gear.)
- STORAGE ABOUNDS (Bring your favorite gear along, including an H-Crate or Livewell. There's plenty of room in the mesh-covered bow storage area, stern storage area with Bungee tie-downs, and the 8-inch round Twist and Seal cockpit hatch.)
- POWER-POLE MICRO INTEGRATION (Brass inserts in the stern accept Hobie’s mounting plate for a Power-Pole Micro shallow water anchor.)
Hobie Cat Company, Hobie Cat Australasia and Hobie Kayaks Europe warrant that this boat is free from defects in materials and workmanship to retail customer in their approved regions. Two year coverage on hull and all components. For full warranty details, click here.Register Your Hobie
In order to register your Hobie, please click here and fill out the information on Hobie's website.