The Hobie Mirage Lynx Sit-On-Top Pedal Kayak is the perfect kayak for anyone looking for a fast and nimble ride. The MirageDrive 180 with Kick-Up Fins propels you forward or in reverse with ease, while the streamlined hull ensures a smooth ride. The flat-bottom design provides stability and maneuverability, making it the perfect kayak for weekend explorations.
The Hobie Mirage Lynx Pedal Kayak is the perfect choice for anyone looking for a comfortable and easy-to-use kayak. Weighing in at only 47 lbs., this kayak is easy to transport, and the wide bow ensures a smooth ride. The molded-in tracks and accessory mount make it easy to customize your kayak with the accessories you need.
- Crew: 1 Person
- Drive: MirageDrive 180 with Kick-Up Fins
- Length: 11'
- Width: 36"
- Capacity: 350 lbs
- Fitted Hull Weight: 47 lbs
- Fully Rigged Weight: 63 lbs
- Height From Floor To Middle of The Kayak: 8.25"
- Height From Floor To Tallest Point On The Kayak: 9"
- MIRAGEDRIVE 180 WITH KICK-UP FINS (Intuitive and efficient, Hobie’s MirageDrive 180 with Kick-Up Fin Technology offers smooth and powerful pedaling.)
- CARRYING HANDLE
- BOW STORAGE WITH BUNGEE TIE DOWNS
- FORWARD ACCESSORY MOUNT
- H-BAR STANDING SUPPORT READY
- TWO-PIECE KAYAK PADDLE
- INTEGRATED ACCESSORY MOUNTING TRACKS
- EVA STANDING PAD
- RUDDER CONTROL STEERING HANDLE (L OR R) (Soft handle makes fingertip steering easy.)
- FISHFINDER READY TRANSDUCER CAVITY
- ELEVATED SEATING WITH BREATHABLE MONO MESH FABRIC (Bent aluminum frame seating with breathable mesh provides lightweight, quick drying, cool and comfortable seating. It can even be used as a beach chair.)
- FAST DRAINING CART SCUPPERS
- H-RAIL ACCESSORY RAIL READY
- LIGHTWEIGHT ACE-TEC CONSTRUCTION (Built tough for years of fun.)
- CARGO STORAGE WITH BUNGEE TIE DOWNS
- POWER-POLE SHALLOW WATER ANCHOR READY
- REMOVABLE RUDDER (Quickly attaches/detaches from the hull for easy storage when packing up at the end of the day. Includes single line rudder blade retraction / deployment.)
Hobie Cat Company, Hobie Cat Australasia and Hobie Kayaks Europe warrant that this boat is free from defects in materials and workmanship to retail customer in their approved regions. Two year coverage on hull and all components. For full warranty details, click here.Register Your Hobie
In order to register your Hobie, please click here and fill out the information on Hobie's website.