Now the easiest way to kayak fish is better than ever with the Hobie Pro Angler 12. With a super-stable platform, expandable capabilities, and plenty of fishing features, this kayak is ready for any adventure you dish out. If you're up for an epic day of catching fish after fish, then the Vantage ST elevated seat provides unparalleled comfort for out on the water all day long.
Experience full power of the MirageDrive 180 with Kick-Up Turbo Fins that can take on anything that's thrown at ya'! Forward and reverse at your fingertips. The retractable skeg offers exceptional course-keeping capabilities, freeing up your time to focus on what matters: perfecting your fishing technique!
- Crew: 1 Person
- Drive: MD 180 Tubro w/ Kick-Up Fins and Arc Cranks
- Length: 12'
- Width: 36"
- Height: 20"
- Capacity: 500 lbs
- Vantage Seat Capacity: 350 lbs
- Fitted Hull Weight: 105 lbs
- Fully Rigged Weight: 128.5 lbs
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Height From Floor To Middle of The Kayak: 16.25"
- Height From Floor To Tallest Point On The Kayak: 19.5"
- MIRAGEDRIVE 180 WITH KICK-UP TURBO FIN TECHNOLOGY (Revolutionary hands-free propulsion system. When pedaled, the flexible fins assume the shape of a propeller blade, providing forward motion with each pedal stroke.)
- FRONT AND REAR CARRYING HANDLE
- ANCHOR TROLLEY SYSTEM READY (Brass inserts strategically placed fore and aft on the sides of the hull, ready to install an optional anchor trolley kit, for anchor, drift chute, or stakeout pole.)
- FRONT HATCH WITH REMOVABLE LINER (Large-opening storage area offers easy access for storing fish or ice and can be removed for cleaning.)
- FORWARD ACCESSORY MOUNT
- STANDING PLATFORM GRIP PADS
- LARGE RECTANGULAR HATCH WITH PIVOTING TACKLE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (Large Twist and Seal hatch with Tackle Management System)
- GUARDIAN RETRACTABLE TRANSDUCER SHIELD (A molded-in cavity provides the ability to add a Lowrance fish finder and route wires effortlessly.)
- RUDDER LEFT/RIGHT AUXILIARY CONTROL (Primary and secondary steering handles allow the boat to be steered from either the port or starboard sides of the boat.)
- VANTAGE ST SEATING (Vantage Seating provides ultimate comfort and adjustability in a lightweight, easily removable form, along with Boa® system lumbar support technology.)
- MID-BOAT CARRYING HANDLE (These ergonomic handles are bolted onto either side of the kayak's cockpit, making it easier to negotiate launching ramps or transport.)
- RUBBER MESH STOWAGE POCKET (Easy access and safe stowage for the things you reach for most. Now made with rubber for improved durability.)
- MOLDED-IN VERTICAL ROD HOLDER (These molded-in holsters securely tote your rods, are perfectly angled for trolling and can accommodate a gaff, nets and other gear.)
- LIVEWELL-READY CARGO AREA
- LARGE REAR CARGO AREA (Big adventures demand plenty of gear. These molded areas and Bungee® tie-downs ensure that it's still there when you get to camp.)
- 8" TWIST AND SEAL HATCH (An efficient corkscrew mechanism ratchets down this hatch, keeping stowed items secure irrespective of the sea state. The lid is permanently attached to its base via a hinge, so you don't have to worry about leaving it at last night's campground.)
- RUDDER ACCESS
Hobie Cat Company, Hobie Cat Australasia and Hobie Kayaks Europe warrant that this boat is free from defects in materials and workmanship to retail customer in their approved regions. Two year coverage on hull and all components. For full warranty details, click here.Register Your Hobie
In order to register your Hobie, please click here and fill out the information on Hobie's website.