The Hobie Mirage Compass Sit-On-Top Pedal Kayak is the perfect choice for kayakers who want a simple, easy-to-use kayak that is powered by the MirageDrive 180 pedal system and Kick-Up Fins. The patented Kick-Up Fin Technology automatically retracts upon impact, making it the perfect choice for kayaking in shallow, structure-filled waters. The Compass also offers forward and reverse pedal propulsion with Hobie's Square Tip Fins. New for 2022 is an anodized aluminum alloy frame seat offering incredible comfort, durability and breathability with monomesh and ripstop nylon construction. The Compass is also extremely stable and offers an oversized cockpit and flat deck for standing.
The Hobie Mirage Compass Sit-On-Top Pedal Kayak is perfect for anglers looking for a kayak that can maneuver in tight quarters, yet still has the speed to cover open water. This kayak comes with pre-installed rod holders and H-Track accessory mounts, making it easier than ever to set up your fishing gear. The transducer cavity is ready for you to install a Lowrance® fishfinder, so you can easily find the fish while you're out on the water. Whether you're an experienced angler or just getting started, the Hobie Mirage Compass Sit-On-Top Pedal Kayak is the perfect choice for your next adventure.
- Crew: 1 Person
- Drive: MirageDrive 180 with Kick-Up Fins
- Length: 12'
- Width: 34"
- Capacity: 400 lbs
- Seat Capacity: 275 lbs
- Fitted Hull Weight: 68 lbs
- Fully Rigged Weight: 87 lbs
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Height From Floor To Middle of The Kayak: 12.5"
- Height From Floor To Tallest Point On The Kayak: 13.5"
- MIRAGEDRIVE POWERED (The forward and reversing MirageDrive 180 pedal propulsion system with Kick-Up Fins features legendary bioengineered performance.)
- EXCELLENT HULL PERFORMANCE (The durable polyethylene hull hits the sweet spot between tracking and maneuverability. The oversize cockpit includes plenty of flat deck area for standing.)
- ACCESSORY READY (H-Track accessory mounts provide no-drill customization for the utmost in rigging flexibility.)
- 8” ROUND TWIST AND SEAL HATCH
- DRINK HOLDER (Keep your drink close at hand.)
- EASY STEERING SYSTEM (When you want to paddle or need to transport your Compass on shore, the spring-loaded rudder folds flush. Automatically kicks up if you hit something. Easy grip rudder handle provides fingertip steering.)
- OPTIMAL SEATING DESIGN (The breathable mesh fabric is adjustable for comfort. Mounted at an ideal height for fishing, there's room for tackle storage underneath. Easily removable for use on shore.)
- TWO-PIECE PADDLE (Negotiate surf-strewn beaches and rocky inlets with the included Two-Piece Paddle with Fiberglass Shaft.)
- TWO ROD HOLDERS (The Compass comes ready to fish from the factory.)
- STORAGE ABOUNDS (Bring your favorite gear along, including an H-Crate or Livewell. There's plenty of room in the mesh-covered bow storage area, stern storage area with Bungee tie-downs, and the 8-inch round Twist and Seal cockpit hatch.)
- POWER-POLE MICRO INTEGRATION (Brass inserts in the stern accept Hobie’s mounting plate for a Power-Pole Micro shallow water anchor.)
Hobie Cat Company, Hobie Cat Australasia and Hobie Kayaks Europe warrant that this boat is free from defects in materials and workmanship to retail customer in their approved regions. Two year coverage on hull and all components. For full warranty details, click here.Register Your Hobie
In order to register your Hobie, please click here and fill out the information on Hobie's website.