The Hobie Mirage Revolution 11 is the perfect kayak for those who want a mix of size, speed, and maneuverability. This pedal kayak is powered by the MirageDrive 180 + Kick-Up Fins and can easily be transported to remote bodies of water. It comes with all the essentials available on larger fishing kayak models, including molded-in rod holders, multiple hatches, and a spacious storage well. The Revo 11 is the perfect choice for anglers or anyone who wants a high-performance kayak that’s easy to transport and store.
- Crew: 1 Person
- Drive: MirageDrive 180 with Kick-Up Fins and Arc Cranks
- Length: 11' 6"
- Width: 29"
- Capacity: 275 lbs
- Seat Capacity: 275 lbs
- Fitted Hull Weight: 64 lbs
- Fully Rigged Weight: 81 lbs
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Height From Floor To Middle of The Kayak: 11.25"
- Height From Floor To Tallest Point On The Kayak: 15"
- MIRAGEDRIVE POWERED (The forward and reversing MirageDrive 180 pedal propulsion system with Kick-Up Fins features legendary bioengineered performance.)
- MOLDED CARRYING HANDLE (Ergonomic handles fitted to stainless padeyes make portaging easier and more comfortable.)
- LARGE BOW HATCH (Enables easy access to the bow's stowage compartment. A security strap with a detachable clip tethers the hatch; abovedeck, Bungee® cords secure extra gear.)
- SAIL MOUNT (The optional Mirage Sail Kit's mast securely steps onto a deck-mounted fitting. Enjoy added power without complication; Mirage Sail Kits make sailing fun and easy.)
- RUDDER UP/DOWN CONTROL
- MESH STOWAGE POCKET (Easy access and safe stowage for the things you reach for most. Now made with rubber for improved durability.)
- 8" TWIST AND SEAL HATCH (An efficient corkscrew mechanism ratchets down this hatch, keeping stowed items secure irrespective of the sea state. The lid is permanently attached to its base via a hinge, so you don't have to worry about leaving it at last night's campground.)
- CUP HOLDER (Cold, hot or somewhere in between--we've got a convenient spot for your favorite beverage.)
- MID-BOAT CARRYING HANDLE (These ergonomic handles are bolted onto either side of the kayak's cockpit, making it easier to negotiate launching ramps or transport.)
- RUDDER CONTROL (Soft handle makes fingertip steering easy.)
- VANTAGE CT SEATING (State-of-the-art design, with 4-way adjustability for more comfort in the cockpit or on the beach. Enjoy breathability, infinite flexibility and better visibility.)
- TWO-PIECE PADDLE (Negotiate surf-strewn beaches and rocky inlets with additional confidence, or go old school and paddle for an upper body workout. Conveniently clips onto the hull when not needed.)
- REAR CARGO AREA (Big adventures demand plenty of gear. These molded areas and Bungee® tie-downs ensure that it's still there when you get to camp.)
- ROD HOLDER (These molded-in holsters securely tote your rods, are perfectly angled for trolling and can accommodate a gaff, nets and other gear.)
- TWIST AND STOW RUDDER (Hobie's Twist and Stow Rudder is there when you need it, gone when you don't. Simply pull one of the T-shaped control handles to engage or disengage the retractable-rudder system. Fingertip-operated steering makes driving a snap.)
Hobie Cat Company, Hobie Cat Australasia and Hobie Kayaks Europe warrant that this boat is free from defects in materials and workmanship to retail customer in their approved regions. Two year coverage on hull and all components. For full warranty details, click here.Register Your Hobie
In order to register your Hobie, please click here and fill out the information on Hobie's website.