Meet the newest member of the Hobie Passport line of kayaks, the Mirage Passport 10.5 R. Equipped with an all-new rotomolded hull construction and tons of features, you’ll enjoy extreme stability and impressive performance on the water. Not to mention the new look.
Enjoy the water from the relaxing, breathable seat of the Mirage® Passport® 10.5 R. The easy-to-use steering system and twist-and-stow rudder make navigating through tight waterways or maneuvering around obstacles above the water as simple as ever. The powerful and patented MirageDrive with Glide Technology and Kick-Up Fins allows for smooth sailing in all conditions. Rocks, stumps, or suddenly shallow water? No problem. The Passports' revolutionary Kick-Up Fins collapse on impact and redeploy when the obstacle is clear, ensuring those underwater nuisances don’t slow you down or interrupt your ride. Backed by over 20 years of experience in pedal propulsion, the Passport 10.5 R is the easy choice for all-day pedal-powered fun on the water. Cruise in comfort and relax in style.
- Crew: 1 Person
- Drive: MirageDrive GT
- Length: 10.5'
- Width: 34"
- Capacity: 325 lbs
- Seat Capacity: 275 lbs
- Fitted Hull Weight: 65 lbs
- Fully Rigged Weight: 75 lbs
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Height From Floor To Middle of Kayak: 12.5"
- Height From Floor To Tallest Point On The Kayak: 12.5"
- MIRAGEDRIVE POWERED (The Glide Technology Drive features legendary bioengineered performance. For reverse gear, see Hobie's other kayak lines with the MirageDrive 180.)
- BOW AND STERN CARGO WITH BUNGEE
- VERTICAL ACCESSORY TUBE (SAIL AND BIMINI)
- ACCESSORY MOUNTING TRACKS (2)
- 8” TWIST-N-SEAL HATCH
- SUSPENDED MESH ALUMINUM FRAME SEAT
- ROD HOLDERS (2)
- CARGO SCUPPERS FOR HOBIE CART AND HOBIE LIVEWELL
- STEERING SYSTEM WITH STOWABLE RUDDER
- ALUMINUM 2 PIECE PADDLE
Hobie Cat Company, Hobie Cat Australasia and Hobie Kayaks Europe warrant that this boat is free from defects in materials and workmanship to retail customer in their approved regions. Two year coverage on hull and all components. For full warranty details, click here.Register Your Hobie
In order to register your Hobie, please click here and fill out the information on Hobie's website.