This kayak is perfect for the angler who wants to get up close and personal with the fish. The low-profile design makes it easy to navigate in tight spaces, while the powerful Minn Kota motor gets you where you need to go quickly.
- Crew: 1 Person
- Activity: Fishing, Hunting, Recreational
- Style: Sit-On-Top
- Material: Single Layer Polyethylene
- Total Weight Capacity: 525 lbs
- Usable Weight Capacity: 329 lbs
- Assembled Boat Weight: 121 lbs
- Pedal Console Weight: 17 lbs
- Removable Seat Weight: 6 lbs
- Length: 10' 6"
- Width: 37"
- Hatch: Bow, Center
- Rudder: Included
- Rod Holders: Included
- Accessory Tracks: Included
- 45 LB Thrust Motor
- Lead Acid or Li-Ion Compatible
- Powerboat Style Throttle
- Thru-Hull Wiring Kit
- XL Rudder
- Lifetime Hull Warranty
- The 45 lb. thrust 12V saltwater-ready Minn Kota motor gets you effortlessly there and back
- Powerboat style throttle for intuitive forward and reverse. Built-in battery meter
- Motor combines with foot brace steering for truly hands-free fishing and exceptional maneuverability
- Lead-acid or lithium-ion battery compatible
- Premium seating for all day comfort. Dual-layer Textilene is durable, UV resistant and easy to clean. A mid-layer of 3D mesh adds comfort without inhibiting Textilene's natural breathability. Removable for transport
- Four 18" tracks enable easy on/off mounting of accessories
- One forward-facing and two rear-facing flush mounted rod holders are there when you want them, and out-of-the-way when you don't.
- Non-slip EVA foam deck pads provide traction and stand-up comfort
- Equipped with shallow water anchor mounting inserts
- Extra large rudder provides excellent boat control in forward and reverse
- Kill switch key holds the spare prop pin and doubles as a prop wrench
- Console floor plug stores in the tank well and can be used to keep water out when the motor is removed or you want to paddle
- Custom tackle box included.
- Designed to easily dock and deploy when launching and landing with an integrated kick stand
- Three through-hull wiring kits and a universal transducer mount allow you to mount a fish finder in minutes without the need to drill into your kayak