Looking for a fast, lightweight fishing canoe? Look no further than the Old Town Sportsman Discovery Solo 119. This 56 lbs. beauty is perfect for anglers and hunters who need a nimble, easy-to-transport craft for quick getaways. With its solo design and kayak-like agility, the Discovery Solo is one of the most versatile fishing canoes on the market.
- Crew: 1 Person
- Activity: Fishing, Hunting, Recreational
- Style: Hybrid
- Material: Three Layer Polyethylene
- Total Weight Capacity: 354 lbs
- Usable Weight Capacity: 298 lbs
- Assembled Boat Weight: 56 lbs
- Length: 11' 9"
- Width: 32.5"
- Bow Height: 18"
- Depth: 12.5"
- Bottom Shape: Shallow Arch
- Sides: Straight
- Rocker: Moderate
- Seat Type: Contoured with Adjustable Backrests
- Pioneered by Old Town, the legendary 3-layer hull construction of closed cell foam surrounded by layers of high-density polyethylene creates a rugged yet lightweight hull
- Agile, stable and easy to handle, this canoe is well-suited for paddling with a double-blade kayak paddle
- Contoured, adjustable kayak-style seat, is made of a thermoformed closed-cell foam that provides support and comfort. Channels direct water to drain holes and provide ventilation
- Recessed track on forward thwart for easy on/off accessory mounting
- Two convenient forward-facing flush mounted rod holders built into the seat's armrest for swapping lures or landing a fish. Two rear-facing flush mounted rod holders behind the seat for rod storage or trolling.
- Comfort Flex kayak-style seat is contoured, adjustable and padded for ultimate comfort on the water. Seat position allows paddling canoe or kayak style with a single or double-blade paddle. With built-in cup holder.
- Padded armrests with trays for tackle and shotgun shell storage
- Paddling performance and comfort is enhanced by the easy-to-adjust foot braces
- Spacious hull is perfect for fishing crates, duck decoys, camping gear or your dog
- Custom tackle box included.